Trash is collected weekly. Set trash out after 8 p.m. the evening before, or by 6 a.m. the day of scheduled pick up. Trash should be on the ground adjacent to the curb line at the edge of the road in plain view. Trash should be placed away from your sewer vent pipe and snow banks. • Store trash in up to three 30-gallon trash cans or heavy duty outdoor trash bags. The maximum weight per container is 50 pounds. • Call (315) 448-CITY (315-448-2489) to schedule a bulk trash pick-up at least two days in advance. Bulk household trash includes furniture, appliances, carpet (cut into 3 ft . rolls), mattresses, scrap metal, etc. Th e volume of trash may not exceed two cubic yards (about the size of a washer and dryer side by side).
MOVE OUT/END OF LEASE
REMOVE ALL PERSONAL BELONGINGS AND TRASH OFF THE PROPERTY to avoid potentially high contractor costs being subtracted from your security deposit. Cleaning and property removal charges tend to be the greatest deduction from the security deposit. Cleaning company rates are approximately $30.00 per hour, per person. Plan ahead and put out unwanted belongings during normal trash pick up over the last few weeks of your lease. Do NOT put trash to the curb unless it is trash day. Be sure to comply with City of Syracuse regulations. We urge you to attend to each of the following items:
- Wash dirt and grease off walls, trim, doors, light fixtures, switch plates, etc. throughout your unit.
- Dust and wipe down baseboards and remove cobwebs.
- Clean interior and exterior of windows, screens, window sills and sashes.
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets, damp mop hardwood floors (NO ADDED CLEANERS SHOULD BE USED ON HARDWOOD) and wash and wax linoleum floors. Furnish the office with a dated receipt for shampooing carpets, if completed, when you surrender the keys.
- Clean bathroom(s) completely; scrub sink, faucets, toilet, tub, tiles, floors, and walls.
- Clean the stove, refrigerator and dishwasher leaving no grease or food on or in, behind or under the appliances.
- Wash inside and outside of kitchen cabinets, shelves and drawers.
- Clean washer and dryer if applicable. Clean any used common areas (porch, basement, stairway, attic).
- Single family homes must clean basement, hallways, attic, porches, garages, etc.
Repairs and Maintenance
- Remove all nails, tape, hooks, window hardware etc. Patch, sand, prime and paint if holes or marks were created. Be sure any patching does not “bleed” through. May charge up to $5.00 per hole or patch.
- Repaint any walls and trim that were painted with colors other than bone white; typical repainting charges run $300-$400 per room. We will supply one free gallon of bone white paint for touchups. Any additional gallons are $25.00 each. Use flat on ceilings only (not including kitchen and bathroom(s) and use semi-gloss on all other areas.
- Repair or replace all broken windows and torn screens.
- Clear all clogged drains. Licensed plumbers charge $80.00 minimum for clogged drains.
- Leave all light bulbs in working order.
- Exterminate any insect or rodent infestations.
- If you had pets, repair any pet damage and professionally exterminate premises for fleas.
- Remove all belongings and trash from the entire house/apartment including the attic, basement and porches. Go to syracuse.ny.us / Services / Guide To Key City Services to be sure you comply with all City trash removal ordinances.
- You may sell or give items away on craigslist.org , Givetoothers.com or by contacting the Rescue Mission at www.rmsyr.org or Salvation Army at www.sasyr.org.
- If you need large trash removal, please arrange with either the City of Syracuse (448-CITY) or a private hauler of your choice.
- Pay all unpaid late charges, rents, water usage, etc.
You must vacate the premise BEFORE NOON. On or before lease expiration, you must come to the office and surrender ALL of your keys. At that time, you will fill out a form indicating you have returned your keys, and specify the deposit return directions. ALL TENANT NAMES WILL BE ON ONE CHECK UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. Failure to comply will result in a holdover charge and/or a delay in the return of your security deposit check.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 315-422-0709.
Thank You, University Hill Realty, LLC
RISE N SHINE DINER IS EXPANDING TO 500 WESTCOTT STREET!
This spot will have a brunch-themed menu, a liquor license and will seat 75 to 85 people.
The owner hopes to have the Westcott location open by spring or early summer of 2019.
PLEASE VIEW A COMPLETE LISTING OF ALL OR OUR AVAILABLE RENTALS INCLUDING FEATURES, LOCATION, INTERIOR PICTURES, PRICING AND LEASE START DATES.
OUR REMAINING RENTALS ARE GOING QUICKLY – PLEASE CALL NOW! 315-422-0709 Ext. 31
ASK ABOUT INCENTIVES FOR NEW LEASE SIGNINGS!
This blog post was created by AppFolio for demonstration purposes.
This is a sample blog post created by AppFolio for demonstration purposes.
This is a test post created by AppFolio for demonstration purposes.